A regular (approx 0.65m3) or large Dumpy Bag (approx 0.75m3) of a formulated blend of peat-free compost, made from well-rotted manure, composted bark and minerals, producing a long lasting, rich fertile soil with a high organic matter content. Ideal for growing fruit and vegetable or adding to raised beds.
- Ready to use
- Ideal for filling vegetable patches or raised beds
- Contains high organic matter content with loads of worm food and natural slow-releasing nutrients
- Well-structured to allow aeration, drainage and root development
- High levels of organic matter containing a natural nitrogen source
- Saves digging time
- Attracts worms to soil
- No artificial fertiliser, longer lasting and will continue to improve over time
- Add on 3 bags of Multi Purpose Compost (80 Litres). See product information here.
- Add on 3 bags of Seaweed and Horse Manure Compost 50/50. See product information here.
- Add on 3 bags of Horse Manure Compost. See product information here.
We recommend using gardening gloves when handling any compost. Our compost is screened to 20mm but some larger pieces or foreign objects may escape through.